Description - DEX III - MERC
LION Dexron III / Merc Automatic Transmission Fluid is manufactured using selected highly refined base stocks and compounds with additives to enhance oxidation, heat resistance, friction control, cleanliness, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection and low foam tendency. This fluid is dyed red for easy identification.
LION Dex III / Merc Automatic Transmission Fluid is designed for new generation, electronically controlled transmissions. This product is a multi-functional transmission fluid for today’s passenger cars, trucks, construction and mining equipment, farm machinery and other mobile and industrial systems.
LION Dex III / Merc Automatic Transmission Fluid is recommended for use in automatic transmissions of General Motors (GM)< Ford (except those requiring Fore Type F Fluid) and all other U.S. and foreign cars and trucks requiring an approved and licensed Dexron III/Mercon ATF. This product exceeds and may be used in previous GM automatic transmission units requiring Dexron II, IID, IIE.
- Excellent cold temperature performance
- Provides excellent wear protection and good lubrication properties
- Possesses excellent frictional characteristics for smoother shifting and quieter operation
- Prevents rust and oxidation
- Suitable for use in power-shift transmissions, Torques converters, hydrostatic transmissions
- Suitable for use in air compressors, hydraulic pumps and other types of service where an ATF is recommended.
Meets Performance Requirements
- Ford Specifications M2C166-H
- Allison C-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
*ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL FOR THE PROPER FLUID FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT.