Premium RTV Silicone Sealant
LION Premium RTV Silicone Sealant adhesive/sealant is a paste-like, one component material which cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air. Since it will not flow of its own weight, this sealant can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping or running off. LION Premium RTV Silicone Sealant has good resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures. It may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics. Fully cured LION Premium RTV Silicone Sealant can be used for extended periods at temperatures up to 400°F (204°C).
- Oil resistant
- Oxygen sensor safe
- Low Odor
- Neutral Cure
- Hi-Temperature up to 650°F (343°C)
- Adheres to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resins, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, as well as painted and many plastic surfaces.
- Can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping or running off.
- Resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures.
- Clear, White, Black, Aluminum, Almond and Bronze colors
- 3 Oz Net Wt. (85 g) Tube with Nozzle, 12 per case (L26C)
- 300 gram Plastic Cartridge with Nozzle, 24 per case (SS-100)
LION Premium RTV Silicone Sealant meets the following specifications:
- NSF Standard 51
- UL Recognized
- FDA/USDA requirements for use in establishments operating under Federal Meat and Poultry Inspection Program. When cured and washed, ingredients remaining or which could migrate to food are listed on FDA Regulation No. 21 CFR 177.2600
- TT-S-001543A (silicone building sealant)
- TT-S-00230C (one component building sealant)
- ASTM C-920-86
- Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints and access doors
- Adhering auto and appliance trim, including metal, fabric and fabric backed plastics
- Sealing trailers, truck cabs
- Filleting and caulking joints in sheet metal stacks, ductwork, and equipment housings
- Bonding gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Sealing of marine cabins and windows
- Anti-abrasion coating
- Bonding signs and sign letters
- Attaching screwless brackets or nameplates and tacking plastic materials to metal
- Formed-in-place gasket for gear boxes, compressors, pumps